As 2015 draws to a close, it’s time to start reflecting on how this year went for you. I like to end every year with a hard, honest self-reflection, so that I can start the New Year fresh and full of ideas. Today, I’d like to guide you on your own, personal end of year self-reflection.
So, take a deep breath. Find a pen… And give yourself a few quiet, distraction-free minutes to truly reflect on each of these questions and to discover your answers…
1) Were you 100% intentional with your time this year?
2) On a scale of 1-10, how close were you to reaching your most important goals?
3) Did you invest heavily in your team and make their growth a priority?
4) Did you find ways to improve the new patient experience at your Practice?
5) How did you receive criticism this year?
6) If someone were to look at how you spent your time and money, what would this information say about your #1 priority this year?
7) Did you work HARDER or SMARTER this year?
8) Were you able to take a family vacation, or spend some time off with loved ones?
9) Were you a BOSS or a LEADER?
10) How much growth did your Practice see in 2015 versus 2014? Were there any big changes?
11) If you were to draw out your time on a pie chart… How well did you balance your home life and your work?
Now that you’ve taken the time to reflect on these questions and on your personal answers (and hopefully you wrote them down–) it’s time to make a decision….
What are you going to do DIFFERENTLY in 2016?
How are you going to maximize this year? My goal is that by the end of 2016, you are completely satisfied with all of your answers. Your self-assessment makes you proud, because you realize that you were highly-intentional about the growth of yourself, your staff, and your Practice. So, what’s the next step?
If you would like to start the year strong by investing in a personal development Coaching Program or consistent training for your team, call 866-917-2808 today to talk to my team!
Until next time,