December is a terrific month to take a day and TRAIN YOUR TEAM. Some of our most successful clients have intentionally scheduled their On-Site Trainings in December and later told us it was their “best decision yet.”
Here are 7 reasons why…
1. The office is slower than normal in December because people are focused on the holidays.
2. Everyone in the office tends to be distracted during this time of year – a day of training will help to make sure everyone remains engaged and focused on their end of year goals!
3. This is a great time for the office to build momentum going into the New Year. How you start 2015 will set the tone for how the rest of your year will turn out.
4. It’s important to measure every person’s progress for the year, reflect on your WINS, and set goals for the New Year!
5. Training holds people accountable and provides clarity of purpose, goals, and expectations. Give your team clarity on their goals so when they leave the office for the holidays, they can thoroughly enjoy their time off and not stress about work.
6. When everyone returns from the holidays, you can hit the ground running at having a terrific January (and year)!
7. When you book your Team Training in the month of December you receive $500 off your investment.
HURRY, GET THIS TRAINING DATE ON THE CALENDAR FOR DECEMBER. DATES AREN’T GUARANTEED, CLIENTS ARE ALREADY CALLING IN! Call 866-917-2808 today and mention promo code “December500.”