It’s New Year’s Eve, and do you know what that means?
It’s time to leave the past behind us, and move forward— bringing only what we want into the New Year.
If you are able to leave behind these 14 damaging habits, we guarantee you’ll have the most successful year you’ve ever had… both personally and professionally.
1. Telling your ideas to others and waiting for affirmation.
2. Comparing yourself to everyone else.
3. Worrying about what others think of you.
4. Putting important decisions on hold.
5. Doubting yourself.
6. Letting past failures hold you back.
7. Feeling sorry for yourself.
8. Standing in your own way.
9. Judging people who are more successful than you.
10. Working reactively instead of proactively.
11. Not bothering to create a vision.
12. Saying “yes” to everything.
13. Thinking everything is a competition.
14. Avoiding necessary confrontations.
If you are ready to try something different in 2015 to make it your most positive and productive year yet, call 866-917-2808 to schedule an On-Site Training or to talk to one of our team members about creating a 2015 Action Plan!