As you should know by now (if you are a 5X Member), someone will end the Big Year driving away in Jay’s Porsche 911 Targa 4S. And not only that, but their team will win $25,000 – and Jay is paying the taxes on the cash!
If you and your team are planning to be that winner, you should already have been thinking about how you are going to win that car! Talk to your team and make sure your plan is already in place. You’ve already set your goals for the year, so now you should be breaking all your previous records and blowing the competition out of the water.
Here are the steps to follow to WIN!
Be a current 5X Member.
That’s easy – you already are, right? If it’s time for your renewal and you don’t already have your plan in place, email email@example.com to make sure you keep your eligibility.
Have your Big, Hairy, Audacious Goal in Place!
You should have already set your goals at the Big Year Kick-off in January. If you didn’t, or are having trouble reaching it, go on the member site (simembers.com) and set-up some time with a 5X specialist.
Create Your Video!
Looking for some ideas? You’re probably wondering what you should include in the video – here are some questions to consider when creating your masterpiece (use the ones that tell your story best):
- What is your timeline of growth and results on The Big Year?
- What was your Practice like before 5X, during 5X, and during the big year?
- What are your anticipated results for the future based on what you did this year?
- What has the Doctor given up?
- What are the bigger jobs the leaders have taken? (How is it going?)
- What did you do this year that will dramatically change the future of your practice?
- What did you do to prepare for The Big Year?
- What tough decisions have you had to make?
- What decisions were you afraid of, and procrastinated on making, but finally made?
- What did The Big Year force you to do?
- What frustration and breakthroughs have you had?
- What are the tough human capital decision you made and the positive results that came from them?
- How has The “U” Impacted your leadership team this year?
- How has The Big Year changed your career and future?
- How has it changed your team’s future?
Still looking for ideas? Go to 5XBigYear.com and watch some videos there for inspiration.
Submit a Video.
The judges will use the following criteria to choose the TOP video:
25% Leadership Development Story
25% Big Moves
Go to 5XBigYear.com for complete instructions to submit your video.
Submit your Game Plan Booklet.
Make sure you have submitted the Game Plan booklet from your January kick off meeting if you haven’t already. Yes – we want the whole booklet. You can email it to us or upload it at 5XBigYear.com.
Submit your Stats on the member site.
Make sure the full year’s statistics for this year plus the years you have been a member (at least through 2016 if you are a newer member) are up on your membership website. Simply go to simembers.com
If you are planning on driving home in that Porsche, let us know in the comments below! We want to know what YOU ARE DOING TODAY to win.